Mountain View 1600, CA 94043
Help and Support
Bulk Emailer Manual
Version History - Bulk Emailer
Your search terms
Advanced Site Map
Automatic Link Builder
Bulk Email OptIn
DNN Word Editor
iCRM - Module Updates
Interactive CRM 2011
Tell My Friend
20 newest updates
Bulk Emailer 62.09.02
- Use System.Web.Mvc 4 for file browser to be compatibile with DNN9.x
Bulk Emailer 62.08.12
- Fix the issue that when bounce email account was wrong, the module ignored error when processing bounce emails. Now it will log an error in log file.
Bulk Emailer 62.08.09
- Fix the issue that in Scheduled Mode, when creating subsequent campaigns, all emails of receivers were added to the new campaign regardless whether the previous campaign was sent or not.
Bulk Emailer 62.08.07
- Updated the module so that if rss description field is pure text field the $item.description will be the same as $item.descriptionText which extracts the text content instead of the HTML content.
Bulk Emailer 62.08.06
- According to Clickatell , In order to prevent sender ID abuse (spoofing) and to satisfy our suppliers, Clickatell now requires customers to register the sender IDs that they wish to use. An extra field was added in SMS settings to meet the requirements of the Clickatell API.
Bulk Emailer 62.08.05
- Add Option for Fast Campaign Creation. This is useful for some cloud based websites where it takes a long time for large campaign creation. By enable this option, the module will run a background thread to create the campaign.
Bulk Emailer 62.08.04
- Enable user to filter by message status in view message page of a campaign
Bulk Emailer 62.08.03
- Enable user to change the maximum number of emails to be sent in one cycle. This can improve send speed.
- Add an option to speed up the sending process by dynamically run new email schedule tasks right after the current one if pending emails exists. This further improves speed.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.97
- Improve HTML editor's Font Dropdown so it can set 8px-72px as font size
- Improve the error display for host SMTP password retrieval exception
Bulk Emailer 62.07.96
- Improvements to large imports to the lists management function.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.95
- Some users need full control over the HTML that they send. Previous releases relied on an HTML editor that would place some code on top of the inserted code by default. We have added a feature called "HTML Code Editing" that in effect allows RAW HTML to be inserted
Bulk Emailer 62.07.94
- Fixed an issue where campaigns only show for the related portal. Not globally.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.93
- Added a feature to remove from the history of campaigns, all campaigns before a certain date. This feature will make it easier to clean up old data.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.92
- Add an option in Settings to Enable Custom Token for Recurring Campaigns, This feature only be useful for Linked Email List in Recurring Campaigns.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.89
- Fix the RSS link issue with some RSS feed which contains new line and carriage return characters in the link node in XML document.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.91
- Enable Token in URL links in HTML Editor.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.90
- Fix the issue that <style> tag in HTML source code been automatically removed by HTML editor when sending out a campaign.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.88
- Fix the error that happens when a Role Group contains role does not belong to that portal.
- Fix the error that recurring campaign been assigned to a CampaignGroup when CampaignGroup been created first on the same browser.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.87
- Fix the mixed content warning that could be visible under certain circumstances.
Bulk Emailer 62.07.86
- Removed the save button in the HTML editor in the send email page.
website by InteractiveWebs.com
website by InteractiveWebs.com